Thanks for OT: LCD responses

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 13:09:49 PST 2003

One day, Ivan mentioned the following:

"I can't think of any reason why a standard 15" LCD
monitor with a VGA input (which Apple models don't
have, but most everyone else does) wouldn't work if
your NEC Multisync did. There have been some really
good prices on DealMac lately too."

Then Dave thought:

"Thanks Ivan for that assurance.  It was my
expectation - but having never owned an LCD, except
that which is on my two 2300c's and 280c, I just
thought it good to ask.  I use a VGA adaptor for my
NEC - works great!"

Dave then felt compelled:-)

"I have to say - the 2FX has been an awesome machine!
Powers up FAST, I'm working on it in less than 1 min
from start.  Hasn't bombed on us in more than 3 years
- sees 6+ hours of use per week, sometimes more.  Much
better record than any Mac I've seen since.  Even so
APPLE MACs ROCK!!!"

G'Day!  Dave