[Duo2400] OS 9.2.1?

Mathis mathis at snafu.de
Thu Mar 27 02:39:47 PST 2003

Hi Ryan,

> Can the 2400 run OS 9.2?
> 2400c/180/1.3G/80MB/CardBus from OS 8.6.

It runs only on MacOS X compatible computers. Your stock 2400 is not able to
run MacOS X. there are ways to change this, but I dont know how.

> Should it?

I dont think so. Without a G3 processor, it might me very slow. I have MacOS
9.1 for iMovie. But as soon as I finished, I switch back to 8.6. I always
have to remember that I eject the USB and the FireWire Card before!

> How have others upgraded to OS 9.1? Via CD?

Yes, I got it from a CD. Worked flawlessly.

> Would it be wise to partition my hard
> drive first?

I would recommend that. I have a partition for 9.1 and all the iMovie stuff.
Hope this helps

-mathis