[Duo2400] 2400 blinking cursor problems

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Sun Mar 30 12:48:17 PST 2003

You're probably hitting the trackpad. You can adjust the settings in the
trackpad control panel and turn it off, perhaps until you get more used to
the layout. I use the trackpad for clicking and dragging, but you can also
try a little software utility call "Tapguard". It's available here:

http://webobjects.uwaterloo.ca/mac2400/

Andy