[Duo2400] 2400 troubles

Patrick Selliers patsel at bredband.net
Sun Mar 30 15:12:46 PST 2003

1. Sounds like you´re driving with AppleTalk and/or File Sharing on - this may
explain the cursor voodoo...

2. Go to: System Folder > Control Panels > Extensions Manager. Uncheck the Control
Panel named "Trackpad" - and restart. And why not disable the Control Panel "Mouse"
at the same time - unless of course, you want to try it out with a mouse attached. It
might feel just right. Should you need the trackpad for certain tasks - then create
different setups (of system extensions and control panels) for different chores.

Patrick Selliers