[Duo2400] Battery Overhaul

Peter Goertzen sprkplg82 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 18:43:07 PST 2003

I got a new-old-stock battery for my 2300c about six
months ago from Shreve Systems. It cost less than $40,
if I remember right, and works great--holds a two-hour
charge. I just looked on Shreve's website
<shrevesystems.com> to see if they still have any, but
it's not a very easy site to navigate and I couldn't
find anything quickly. Try them by phone at
1-800-227-3971.

Good luck,
Peter