Updated 2400 sale

Carlos Pinto cplusc at sympatico.ca
Tue May 6 05:32:32 PDT 2003

Hello Everyone,
  I'm sorry that I have become such a lurker. I have only had time to monitor
list  mails , but truthfully , I've had nothing constructive to add.
   In the past I have listed a few items and have had a comunication dialogue
with some memmbers about a few items. I apologize for the break in
communication. Things have been extremely busy with my absence from home
base for extended periods of time . I am now using a TiBook on the road and
my 2400 has been retired. If anyone was in contact with me
on the items that I previously listed please contact me ASAP as I will be re-listing

evrything.

Cheers
Carlos