Duo for Photo Downloads

Jim Allen jimallen at bright.net
Mon May 12 17:54:04 PDT 2003

Hey Gang,

    New to the list and am looking for some help to keep my trusty old 280c
useful. I have some ideas on the subject outlined below, but would like to
see what comes out of the list.
     I'm a writer/photographer that has long used the Duo on the road for
writing work. I recently upgraded to include a digital camera in my photo
equipment and wonder how I could adapt the Duo to download photos. The lack
of a USB port and hard drive space are the two most obvious problems, but I
also see some problems with software (I use a Nikon). Any comments
appreciated.

Jim Allen