[Duo2400] Re: PC Card Ethernet Drivers?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed May 14 11:36:33 PDT 2003

on 5/14/03 6:25 PM, Brian Getz at briang113 at yahoo.com wrote:

> Those drivers should be available on the 3com website.
>

> --- tom bonacci <bonacci at ascend.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've got a 3Com CC589 and a Megahertz XJ10BT, both
>> pc-card ethernet
>> adapters.  I'd like to use one of them in a PB2400
>> running OS 8.0 or
>> 8.6.  Does anyone know where I can get MacOS drivers
>> for these cards?

3Com does _not_ support the Mac. You have to used a hacked Farallon driver
to get this card to work. I've got one sitting in my (now unused) PB 1400.
Let me see if I can get the drivers off that computer and into this one.
Please write me off list if nobody else sends you the drivers, and I'll do
it.
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"[The] law established by the Creator, which has existed from the beginning,
extends over the whole globe, is everywhere and at all times binding upon
mankind. . . . and is paramount to all human control." --Rufus King, signer
of the Constitution