[Duo2400] 2400 as car MP3 player

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sun May 18 10:11:52 PDT 2003

Donald, I know I'm behind the curve on iTunes, but I thought 9.1 was
the minimum requirement for iTunes?   Or is it the difference between
ripping CDs and just playing mp3s?

>Dear Gurus,
>	I've just road tested my 2400/240/80/30G running 8.6, itunes and
>MP3 Player (a handy little control strip app). Safe in a Duluth Trader's
>contractor's console, with a sony adapter plugged into the car cassette
>player the comet never ran hotter than 157 degrees and provided twelve
>hundred miles of  randomly selected  music. Thunder Road.
>				Donald McCaig
>
>Donald McCaig
>Yucatec Farm
>Williamsville, Virginia
>24487

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.