[Duo2400] Re: Donna's postscript...

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 09:23:56 PDT 2003

Oh Donna  LOL  :-) frontal view   Grrrrrrrrrrrooowwwwl    Love it!!!!!!
It's the flip side!  Eeeeeewww  nothing worse that back fur! head to toe
fur!
Could always WAX EM'    sweet revenge!!!

Brandy

Sorry boys a little girl talk here!!

The added zippy - ness  would come from having more power,  you may want to
open that thing back up and have a good look at you connections.