[Duo2400] Re: just got a duo

Steve Sharpe sbsharpe at dramex.org
Tue May 20 07:49:29 PDT 2003

At 9:09 AM -0700 5/19/03, Brandy Bender wrote:
>Welcome to the list Steve
>Congrats on your new 280c...
>You may just need the proper software for the modem (What color is
>it?)  Do you have a Floppy?  Does an external modem work so that you
>can download the software?

The software does seem to be missing.

The colour of the modem around the plug is light grey.

One of the problems I'm having is that I do not have an external
floppy. I've connected the duo to my 6500 via appletalk and have been
using the drives on that machine to install software. Someone in the
local MUG has a dock that he is going to give to me, but it has not
appeared yet. I assume that will have drive bays (I've never seen a
dock for the duo). I can download software using another machine and
just transfer it over to the duo via appletalk, though.

Where can I get the modem software?
--
Steve
sbsharpe at dramex.org