[Duo2400] 2400 ? boots on plug in ? Why?

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 13:19:57 PDT 2003

You have a bad power i/o board that is why you are
getting a red x on the battry icon, this will also
affect the pram battery, you may notice the date
resets if it is left unplugged from the power adapter.

If you a savy tech you might be able to repair the
board yourself. however you must trouble shoot it
first. The best fix it to replace the board (cost $100
or so)

Brian

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Brian Getz
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo .com