[Duo2400] Re: My 2400c won't power up anymore

Jughead edwinsallan at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 00:14:01 PST 2003

Thanks, Ralph. Yes, my nephew was using it in bed and
maybe on top of a pillow.

There was actually a green light for a while then it
quit again and nothing at all. No light. No screen.
Nothing. Should I now have it serviced?

By the way, I live in the Philippines so I guess I
can't have it serviced in the places that you
recommended. Thanks, anyway. ;-)

Shut-down, freeze, ?  ...what exactly happened.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Tito Edwin to nephew Santino: Baby ka ba o bata?
Santino, 3 years old: Bata!
Tito Edwin: Anong klaseng bata?
Santino: Baby!