2400 fs

Roberta Seifert, Ph.D. stufff at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 2 15:45:00 PST 2003

Hello,

I've just joined the list and am pleased to see there is such active
interest in these great little computers. I am the original owner of
a 2400c/180 that I have enjoyed using since January, 1999. I am now
ready to sell my 2400 and wonder if I could get some help pricing it.

It has the NuPowr G3 upgrade, 240 MHz, and is running OS 9.1. I've
never tried installing OS X. It also has a 6 GB hard drive and a
Farallon 33.6 LAN/Modem PC card. Of course it has its external floppy
and I'll be happy to throw in my external CD drive, along with all
the cables anyone could want. I also have a little black carrying
case that fits it perfectly.

So far as I can tell, the screen is perfect. If there are any damaged
pixels, I can't see them. The battery is old and I always run it
plugged in. I think it will operate for around 30 minutes unplugged.

It runs like a top. I still use it when I need a computer away from
my office, but it is not my main, daily workhorse any more.

I would appreciate any tips on pricing and selling this item.

Thank you.

Roberta Seifert