Duo battery problems

Tom and Lisa P gionpeters at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 08:44:32 PST 2003

I used to think I had all my duo battery problems licked.  Guess not.

As of 6 months ago, I had 5 working duo batteries, from 50 minutes to
150 minutes of battery length, as measured by Battery Amnesia.

As of 2 weeks ago, none of them work, including my 2 yr old recelled battery.

1) All of them seem to hold an actual charge; I can run DC fans off of them
2) All are seen and charged by several different test Duos
3) Attempting to Battery Recondition any of them crashes any of the duos
4) My Lind Supercharger2 appears to be working in that the
recondition/charge cycle takes several hours as it should  (some of
the batts have gone through multiple passes in the SC2 with no
benefit)

What the heck am I missing ?  The batteries should be good; I was
able to whip them into shape 6 months ago using the same procedure I
am using now.

It cant be the duos as I have tried several of them.

It doesnt seemt o be the PRAM batts as some case I used no battery
and in some cases I used a fully charged one.

I tried pressing the reset button for 30 seconds and that didnt help.

Mad Dog