Duo 2400 powerboard reliability problems

Parkblue parkblue at gmx.net
Mon Nov 3 17:49:04 PST 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 07:34:44 -0800 (PST) Art Rice <artrice66 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> 3) I don't own a 2400, but I have a 2300c. Does anyone
> know if they have the same powerboard reliability
> issues?

I had several GLOD issues with my 2400, one of which could only be remedied
by a new motherboard through DT&T.

Curiously enough, on my 2300 I had GLOD under the same circumstances as with
the severest of my 2400-GLODs, after a cross-atlantic flight. Apple
(Germany) stated that the 2300 needed a new logicboard - and when the repair
was done, picked up the tab without any explanation.

-tobias.