2400 woes...

daniel brunk river96b at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 17:20:31 PST 2003

I have a 2400, 80MB, 9 GB, Newer G3/240 that has
worked absolutely flawlessly...until yesterday!
Suddenly, clicks of death, green lights of death,
everything that is bad.  In addition, sometimes when I
try to start her up I get the startup chime
immediately followed by a sound that can only be
described as a clinking sound...as if a sword was just
drawn out of the scabbard.  I'm guessing this is sort
of bad.  Sometimes it has started up, but it freezes
either during the booting process or within 60 seconds
of a successful boot.  Is there any hope at all?

*weeps*