[Duo2400] Re: Non Apple External CD drives

Leonard T. Coco ltcdma at xspedius.net
Fri Nov 7 10:01:45 PST 2003

  Yes it is possible - Intech's CDSpeedTools does for sure there is an
option in the control panel to allow SCSI audio - use it on several
drives and machines currently - including Wallstreet with external SCSI
CDR-RW drive and will play without using soundout connections. Also if I
remember correctly the Describe drive does as well, but it has been
awhile since I used it and donot currently have system setup with it to
double check.