[Duo2400] HELP...I'm going nutz trying to fix this 2400!!! Message #3...please read.

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 16:16:12 PST 2003

On Nov 9, 2003, at 2:39 PM, Paul Miller wrote:

> Second.  I just realized I don't get many messages a
> day..that's been going on for quite a while.  I also
> belong to the newton list and get 30 or more messges
> in 24 hours but the 2400 list only produces on average
> 5?  Am I missing any mailings (I never look at the
> archives)?  What is the average volume?

Volume dropped dramatically in the last year, primarily I expect, due
to the advent of the iBook.

Spend $60 for guaranteed RAM and move on. ;-)

Try the PowerBook Guy, he's probably got a used stick he'd be willing
to sell from a 2400...or from somebody on the list.

http://www.thepowerbookguy.com/

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.