[Duo2400] HELP...I'm going nutz trying to fix this 2400!!! Message #3...please read.

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 18:16:52 PST 2003

On Nov 9, 2003, at 3:39 PM, Paul Miller wrote:

2.  See if any listers are willing to part with an
xtra 64 (or 96mb) card PROVEN TO WORK in the 2400c and
at a REASONABLE PRICE.  This may limit me to a
64mb card but at least I could run a more current OS.
I'm obviously trying to NOT SPEND MUCH MORE.

Paul,
Recently upgraded to 96MB and still have my 64 sitting around if you
have trouble finding one.
Willie

My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours