[Duo2400] Re: Given PB2400c, and I killed it! (GLOD)

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Mon Nov 10 08:47:00 PST 2003

Well, that by itself makes me feel better.

When I disassembled it the first time to upgrade the hard drive, I only
clipped the top wires, and was presented with the GLOD after reassembly.

During my second disassembly at work, I noticed the bottom wires were in the
same type of jumper setup as the top, so I went ahead and clipped them to.

Thanks!
--
Chuck Kenney

FreeFall Software