HELP...I'm going nutz trying to fix this 2400!!! Final.

Paul Miller pauljosephmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 13:35:09 PST 2003

Hi All,

A many thanks for all that have helped me revive my
2400c with good insight.  Gregg, Willie, Tom, Ken,
Ralph, Sidney and anyone I may not have mentioned
here...you have been the key to stopping my most
recent round of frustation and hairloss!  The 2400
boots into 9.0.4, has IE and Farallon Skyline
Wireless.  I was able to get onto the net via my Snow
ABS (encrypted, too).  It's all doggedly slow (Wille,
I'll email you off list about your offer) with 16mb
ram and virtual memory on, but IT WORKS!!!

Thanks again,
Paul Miller