FS 2400 on eBay

Scott's Lists lists at detwiler.us
Wed Nov 12 15:35:34 PST 2003

Hi, Grizzlygiant and the list in general,

Um, not to bicker, but according to

http://lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml

the posting in question is allowed, especially since it is my personal
equipment, not a commercial sale.

Specifically for the record (and I quote from Item #20 on the above
page),

"You many mention a specific item you are auctioning on the appropriate
list -- but auction postings are prohibited on the Swap list."

Again, I don't say this cause trouble, I just want to make sure I
understand the rules. :)

Scott

> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 03:07:47 -0600
> From: Grizzlygiant <grizzlygiant1 at stic.net>
> Subject: [Duo2400] Re: FS 2400 on eBay
>
> Scott's Lists wrote:
>>
>> Pardon the shameless self promotion, but I have posted a 2400c on eBay:

[link removed]