Case Mods For the 2400c

Antonio Malcolm ironhawk at mac.com
Sun Nov 23 15:30:42 PST 2003

Hey folks,
	       I'm new to this list, as I just purchased a 2400c to compliment
my trusty graphite Frankintosh. Anyhow, aside form overclocking to
200mhz, and enabling the cardbus, I'd really like to replace some of
the casing with what they've been using in Japan, such as the clear
skeleton kits, the translucent white, and some other clear color cases.
I've also seen brass nameplates, especially made for those Comets
fortunate enough to find a G3, as well as gold trackpads and clear
color keyboards.

If anyone here knows how I can wrangle some of these pieces, please
drop me a line.
Thanx.

-Antonio