[Duo2400] WTB: 96MB module, desperately

Tom Seid t.seid at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 09:00:55 PDT 2003

I got sort of burned by that putz as well...he sent me 2 by accident, I
stupidly was honest and sent it back to him, has yet to pay for shipping, no
big money, just the point of dishonesty....however, there is a chip for sale
on ebay....don't know the seller....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2759464011&category=11151
&rd=1

Good luck