FS: Duo 2300c for parts (repair?)

Stephen E. Bodnar sbodnar at gci.net
Sat Oct 18 09:08:13 PDT 2003

I've been lurking on this list for a while - time to come out
of the woodwork!

I have an original Duo 2300c/100 PPC 1 GB ATA HD, 32 mb RAM. In
replacing the clock battery, I managed to break the trackpad cable,
and I can't find a replacement. Maybe you have the parts or maybe
better luck. I was told the best repair was to replace the lid
with one from a Duo 230 with the trackball.

I don't want to spend any more time on it, so I'm offering it for
sale. I'd rather keep it complete and not part it out - I don't
have the patience...Email me with any questions or offers.

The screen is still crisp and clean; I don't see any bad pixels.
It comes with the mini-dock, external floppy drive, AC adapter.
The batteries don't hold a charge for long, so I don't think you want
them. The unit was fully functional - except for the trackpad.

I also have the DuoDock II, which has a 1 GB internal Apple HD and
an Apple 600i external CDROM drive with that funky
HD30-Centronics 50 cable.

Later,
  Stephen