2300c won't run off battery

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 10:53:49 PDT 2003

Hi listers,

My 2300c is no longer running off the (fully charged) battery, even though it
DOES see and charge(!) the battery. When it is up and running, I see the
battery charging via the control strip and the superclock indicators. When I
remove the battery, it says no battery. When I insert it, it sees it... it just
Will Not Run Off Of It!

I have tried resetting the power manager chip AND resetting the code for it
also (disconnecting all power sources for 10 minutes..). I know the battery is
good; it is new AND it powers a test Duo I have just fine.

I think the PRAM is dead also; if that can cause what I am experiencing, it
would be news 2 me...

Help please,

Craig W.