Japanese Powerbook

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 16:46:18 PDT 2003

Fellow listers, I have something interesting.

I have recently come into possesion of a Japanese
comet.

I don't have much use for it, other than as a parts
machine(always handy).

Anywat I thought I would see if anyone on the list is
interest either as a collectable or for their personal
use.

Here are the specs,

Standard 180Mhz processor
80 MBs RAM
6 Gig Hard Drive
External CD ROM 20x(Panasonic KXL 810MN)
Japanese/English combo keyboard
OS 9 (Japanese of course)
floppy drive
battery(not tested yet so don't know condition)
No dead pixels screen looks very clean no scratches or
damage.

not cardbus enabled but i peeked inside it is the
yellow wire version so easliy upgraded.

Cosmetically it is in great shape a few scratches but
that is it.

The labels are all in English bottom and below screen
but I don't know if they were different on the ones
sold in Japan or not.

Contact me off list if interested, I can take and
email pics if you want.

Brian

=====
Brian