[Duo2400] More on MacPortrait Re: [Duo2400] Re: Screen rotation?

Goodwin, Greg GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Oct 22 05:34:32 PDT 2003

      This is a good question.  And naturally we REALLY want to use this when undocked.  :)  (The whole book idea, etc....)

       It is cool to see someone else likes the idea too.

      So it requires a display enabler for 7.5.2 and less, interesting!  Man you have have 7.1 on there?  Geez... haven't dealt with that system since my expanded Mac 128!  :)

      Soooo... I'll have to try this under 8.1.. see how it does there.

      Got the appletalk working.. if I can get the screen rotation working, and then PROJECT GALACTIC GUIDE.. now that could be fun.  ;)

http://www.galactic-guide.com/downloads/index.shtml

Greg Goodwin