[Duo2400] Re: OT: Galactic Guide Re: [Duo2400] Re: More on MacPortrait Re: [Duo2400] Re: Screen rotation?

Gregg Eshelman g_alan_e at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 23:00:43 PDT 2003

--- "Goodwin, Greg" <GoodwinG at aafes.com> wrote:
>      I only have two problems with this.  One, it is
> run by the BBC, a corporation that could pull the
> plug on it when it is no longer the cute novelty it
> is now.  PGG is at least fan run, and as we've seen
> with fans, they can keep something going
> indefinately.
>
>      Two, unlike the PGG, the H2G2 doesn't seem to
> have a master list of all articles.  Just a search
> here, or a "let's view this hot article there"
>
>      Unless you know of something about H2G2 I
> don't.

H2G2 has been around for a few years so it doesn't
appear likely they'll pull the plug. I suppose they
could benefit from some suggestions about the site. ;)

I did submit a few entries for their "dictionary"
of computer terms. ;)

=====
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."