Help with 230 switch

Paul Simons phsra at voicenet.com
Thu Oct 23 16:04:38 PDT 2003

I need help with a Duo 230, bought on Ebay. Worked for a few days - odd
thing was that it would turn on as soon as I would unlatch & raise the
screen. Then, I had to push the switch several times before it would boot.
Now, nothing. Seems like the switch went, but it feels and clicks like it's
O.K. Will try to get to it & replace it. Any help on doing this, or similar
experiences, appreciated. Have already removed the 4 torx screws, but all
that does is let the keyboard flop out, thanks, Paul Simons