[Duo2400] Re: 16 bit 10./100 Ethernet Cards

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 21:02:36 PDT 2003

The card come with the Mac drivers, it doesn't say it
on the package but they are there. It works best using
8.6 on the 2400 because it is not hot swappable
supported on the 2400.

I got it to work using 9.1 but it is hit or miss,
because you have to insert the card after power on but
before the first software drivers load.
It some fools the card into thinking it was inserted
before startup. There is a bug in 9.1 that only lets
you hot swap cardbus.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>

Personal Email briang113 at yahoo.com