Orphaned software - nearly free

wayne ingalls ingallsw at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 3 16:20:45 PDT 2003

This is only marginally related to Duos. My brother and sister in law's
Mac died and they sent me all their software. There are a few things
I wanted but a long list of things I'll never use. I'm offering these to
anyone on the list who is willing to pay postage. I'll ship to anywhere
in the world.

Some are complete packages, some are floppies or CDs only. I've
tried to list which have floppy and which have CD installers for the
benefit of Duo users who may not have a CD drive.

If you're interested in anything contact me OFF THE LIST. Replies to
the list asking for the software will be ignored.

And now for the inventory:

Quicken v6 complete package (floppy installer)
QuickBooks v4 complete package (floppy installer)
Adobe PageMill v2.0 complete package (CD / floppy installer)
The Adobe PageMill Handbook by Rita Lewis, Hayden Books ($40 list, with
CD), new
Suitcase v3 manual + floppy
Central Point MacTools Pro v4.0 - 7 floppies, no manual
Prometheus MaxFax v3.5.3R - 2 floppies, no manual
Symantec Act! v2.5 - 3 floppies, no manual
Microphone LT v2.0.2 - 1 floppy, no manual
ClickArt Best of ClickArt Gold - 2 floppies, clip art in Paint/PICT/EPS
Apple Newton Solutions & Demos CD
Apple Mac OS 8.5 User Groups Event Kit CD
Apple Internet Connection Kit sealed manual and disc, probably came
with 8500
Avid Videoshop v3.0 CD and booklet, came with 8500
My Label Designer complete package (floppy installer, System 7
compatible)
Conflict Catcher v3 manual + floppies
Delrina Fax Pro manuals + floppies, requires System 7
Nutridata Diet Balancer v1.0 manual + floppy
Aldus DateBook Pro OEM v4.0 sealed manual + floppy installer
Microsoft Bookshelf 1996-7 CD (dictionaries + encyclopedias)
Electronic Arts 3D Atlas v1.1 CD
Walnut Creek "Ultra Mac-Utilities" CD 7,453 game, communication,
graphic & quicktime utilities, including Fetch 2.1.2, Eudora 1.5.1
(April 1995)
Mac Geography & More CD - over 40 programs, requires System 7, 4 MB
RAM, LCII or better, color monitor; recommended "Quatra" or better, 8
MB RAM, 16 bit color
SoftKey InfoPedia 2 CD - 29 volume encyclopedia + 7 essential reference
books, requires System 7.1 or better, 68040 or PowerPC, 8 MB RAM
DK Multimedia Sampler CD, requires System 7.0 or better, 68030 25 MHz,
4 MB RAM, 256 colors or Windows 3.1, similar requirements

hope someone out there will find a home for this stuff.

-wayne
ingallsw at frontiernet.net