[Duo2400] Re: 96mb ram fiasco

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Fri Sep 12 14:07:52 PDT 2003

Can you sell me one? Can anyone sell me an extra they may have bought? I
would just as well like to buy elsewhere.

> I got 3. They all arrived quickly and working. They were well packed as
> well. Did you happen to check the Paypal satisfaction guarantee box.
nope

>If you
> paid the insurance I suspect you could get your money back.
>
> Hugh
 I am counting on ebay's fraud protection to get my money back if it comes
to that. You have to file a claim within two months of the auction date and
that's coming up at the end of the month.