DUO 280c

Trevor Merritt trevor at mcstech.ca
Sun Sep 14 23:45:23 PDT 2003

I need a battery and a track ball ring holder in thing.  Can't find on
EBay, if anyone has and wishes to sell, let me know.
Would like an AC adapter, however its not as important as the track
ball holder in thing and the battery.

When I insert the battery while in a Duo Dock 2, unit turns off and I
have to reset the PMU to get it to boot again.  Looks like the control
in the battery is shot and thus my request for a new one.  If I can
resurrect it, that would be ideal.  System does not stay up long enough
to use amnesia to drain the battery completely.

TIA.