[Duo2400] What's DT&T? Re: [Duo2400] 2400 repair

Bon Davis taichi at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 23:44:36 PDT 2003

DT & T info below
Cut from a previous message by JW

they should be soon working on my 2400 for a power i/o board repair

they were very responsive on the phone.

the Mac-ResQ / Powerbook Resq folks are good at sales ( I have done
several parts orders from them.) but i have no repair exp with them.

DT&T Computer Services
3095 Osgood Ct
Fremont, CA 94539

Open: