Almost Free Software, part 2

wayne ingalls ingallsw at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 19 19:28:04 PDT 2003

I'm back again with a few more software items to give away.
Same deal as before - contact me off list if you want them
and all you pay for is the postage to mail them to you. I'll
send to anywhere in the world that has a post office.

Everything here is on CD, so if you can't read a CD you may
not want them.

Now Utilities v6.0, requires OS 7.5

Now Utilities v6.7, requires OS 7.5

(if I remember correctly, Now Utilities doesn't like OS 8.x)

Norton Utilities v4.0, requires PowerPC, OS 7.5, 16 MB RAM,
     25 MB HD (if you install, but you can run off the CD instead)
      -> with all Norton versions, don't try to run it with a newer
     version of the Mac OS unless you like to live dangerously.
     You have been warned. Works fine with OS 7.5 though.

Adobe PageMill v2 / PhotoDeluxe v 1.1 or 2 (printed sleeve
      says the Mac version could be 1.1 instead of 2, requires
      an install to verify). This requires either Mac OS 7.2 or
      better, 16 MB RAM, 70 MB HD and/or Windows 95/NT,
      same memory and HD space.

One other related note: I was looking at the Data Memory
Systems web site and saw that they have some PowerBook
SCSI adapters for $5. These convert from HDI30 to 25 pin
SCSI. They normally ship for free if your items are light weight.
Standard disclaimer applies - no connection except as a
satisfied customer. <http://www.datamem.com> Look for
the adapters under Clearance / Miscellaneous.

- wayne

p.s. those who didn't get something in my previous offer
get first chance this time around.