[Duo2400] Re: WOW

Eric L. Strobel fyzycyst at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 10:54:01 PDT 2003

on 09/22/03 1:51 PM, Tom Seid at t.seid at comcast.net wrote:

> Can you all believe it sold for 'asking' buy it now price?
>

> on 9/20/03 12:34 AM, Brian Getz at briang113 at yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> PowerBook 2400 2400c 320 G3 CPU 4 gig 112 RAM
>>

>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2754615605
>>
>> Starting bid:     US $739.00

Holy Crud!!  Obviously somebody didn't check out the prices on refurb iBooks
on Apple's site...

Well, that's what's so interesting about eBay.  (At least if you're selling
*KA-CHING*!)  I can't tell you how many times I've seen folks bid a price
ABOVE that shown in mail-order catalogs for a newer version of an item.

- Eric.
--

Eric Strobel (fyzycyst at NOSPAM^mailaps.org)