Duos for sale

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 05:07:46 PDT 2003

Ok, boys & girls, I've got to clean out the office a bit.....and some Duos
are going to go. I've got two 2300's; one has 36M ram, 1.1 gig HD, modem, OS8.1
and the other is a Duo 280C/2300 logic with a clean/clear display (no corner
darkening) with a 750 meg HD, 36 megs RAM and trackball instead of trackpad.
Keyboard on the 280/2300 needs the cleaning trick done to it.  Also have a good
280 logic/trackball (lower assy), no upper case or display, was used as a
testbed to see how fast the 280 could go.  Currently has an 80 mhz crystal
installed (for 40 mhz clock speed) but the clock crystal will not allow installation
of the standard keyboard.  Good FrankenDuo project.

As for batteries, etc. both 2300 based systems have decent rebuilt batteries.
 I've got one or two more here also, unknown condix.  I'll try to get some
time to determine run time with those over the weekend, as I've got customers in
all week long.

"Make me an offer I can't refuse."  Will consider trades, esp. for amateur
radio gear, as I can hide that from the wife (yes, Brandy, we guys DO hide
things from our significant others!!!)

Lemme know!
Andrew