[Duo2400] Re: 2300c Start up Problems

Richard Bussone rich at daniellefineart.com
Tue Sep 23 17:17:02 PDT 2003

Edgar,
There is nothing on the screen.  It is bright but nothing shows up.
Also I tried resetting the PRAM, but I never got a second start up
sound.  I also tried starting from the Disk tools disk, but got nothing
there either.  The floppy makes noises like it is trying to read from
it, but nothing comes on the screen.

Where is the RAM card and how to I reseat it?

Thanks,

Rich