[Duo2400] Re: DAT Drive

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 21:23:46 PDT 2003

Okay,

Desktape got it mounted and formated. So the drive is
okay.

I have retrospect express and it finds the drive but
the scsi manger says no driver found.

Retrospect is too new a version it won't run on the
duo280c w / 8.1. i am going on a search for an older
version.

Thanks for the help I will keep playing with it and
see what happens.

It was only $3.00 at the surplus shop. So more for fun
than anything else.

--- "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst at comcast.net> wrote:
> somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 9/24/03
> 8:03 PM, the entity known
> as Brian Getz transmitted the following from
> briang113 at yahoo.com:
>
> > That is what I thought but when I ran retrospect
> is
> > said the volume to be backedup to had to be
> mounted on
> > the desktop.
>
> You're probably running Retrospect Express or
> something, not the full
> version.

=====
Brian