Setting Up 2400c for Wireless File Sharing with a TiBook

Robert Friede rlf9 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 26 20:51:02 PDT 2003

Before now, I have never needed to know this. I'm using a couple of
Apple Extreme Base Stations, one as a remote, to connect several Macs
to the internet via my cable modem at home. My TiBook is usually
upstairs, the Comet downstairs. I'd like to be able to share files
between them but can't figure out how. The TiBook's OS X instructions
for local file sharing say nothing I could find about how to make an
older machine like the 2400c (OS 8.6 w/WaveLAN gold card, Airport 1.3.1
software) see and access the TiBook's nice new Public folder. Would
someone please point me to some appropriate online sources for looking
into this issue?

Bob F