[Duo2400] 2300c Start up Problems

Grizzlygiant grizzlygiant1 at stic.net
Fri Sep 26 22:13:39 PDT 2003

Richard Bussone wrote:

> I have a 2300c that won't start.  It begins startup, makes noises like
> it is starting and the screen gets bright, but no apple logo comes on.

> It has a Newer mini dock, which has always been temperamental, but it
> doesn't' matter if the dock is connected or not.
> Rich

Hello Rich:

Try taking the battery out.  If it starts, then leave the PB in the
Dock, charging, for 12 hours, then try starting with the battery in.
For some reason, these Books refuse to start with a dead battery when
you are on AC power.

Sincerely yours, Grizzlygiant

This may be really late and useless.  I've been in a _very_ bad mood
lately and have not wanted to spread it around because I _really_ like
(the people on) this list.