[Duo2400] Re: 2300c Start up Problems

Rich Bussone rich at daniellefineart.com
Sat Sep 27 02:10:30 PDT 2003

The Gen's  web page www.genchan.com/ that Mad Dog referred me to
earlier is very good for the pictures, but it is in Japanese.  I have
the translation for the Modem series update which shows fairly well how
to disassemble everything if you are interested.  Also thanks to
everyone else who had comments and suggestions for my start up problem.
  The JB's Duo FAQ that Greg suggested also had a lot of good
information which I still need to digest.

Rich