[Duo2400] WTB: 2400 G3

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 08:47:59 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/3/04 8:38:16 PM, gionpeters at comcast.net writes:

<< I am thinking about buying a G3 upgrade for my 2400.  How much are
the 240 MHz (Newertech ?) upgrades going for these days ?  Anyone
have one for sale ? >>

M.D., I would have thought that a G5 neatly soldered in would be your
preference....a TRUE FrankenMac!!  Heck with the silly AOL commercials on TV
(disclaimer...I get it for free thru work...only reason I use it...); can you imagine
a G5 2400??  It would take off like a ROCKET!

Of course, the arm may get tired lugging the 12v 55 aH battery with which to
run it.....

Cheers!
Andrew