[Duo2400] Re: OS X on 2400c - success!!!

Matthew Mung matthew_mung at mac.com
Fri Apr 9 15:34:28 PDT 2004

Great to hear more people have OSX on 2400c.  It just remined me I had my
2400c boot up OSX 10.1 exactly 2 years ago (April 2002).
Currenly it has latest 10.2.8 with all the patch.  The only problem is it's
always on AC, I don't have any good bettary anymore.

PB2400c, G3/240Mhz, 112M RAM, 30G HD
Airport Extreme (linksys 54g PC card).
IBM Firewire PC Card
ADS USB PC Card