[Duo2400] Surgery Complete...!

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Tue Apr 13 17:56:20 PDT 2004

Good work!  No screws left over?  ;-)  The 2400 is one of the biggest
pains in the rear-area to take apart I've encountered... among the
Apple family anyway.  I've taken lots of PowerBooks apart and haven't
broken one yet... I actually BROKE a Gateway once :-(

You know you did it right when you feel like doing it again when you're
done.  I had a brief hard drive quandry a few weeks back, had to take
the poor thing apart 3 times before I got it right.  I never want to
see the inside of it again ;-)

Josh