[Duo2400] Re: Surgery Complete...!

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 04:10:45 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/13/2004 8:56:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
joshkeady at msn.com writes:

>You know you did it right when you feel like doing it again when you're
>done.  I had a brief hard drive quandry a few weeks back, had to take
>the poor thing apart 3 times before I got it right.  I never want to
>see the inside of it again ;-)

I cannot blame you for that; it's not like it was a piece of pie.

But I'll soon get a chance to go at it again, as I recently bought a
dismantled one. Just to make sure the 1st time was not luck..!
;-)

Craig W.
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. ­- John Fund