[Duo2400] One more question...

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 05:33:52 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/14/04 6:08:34 AM, nathan at incirlik.net writes:

<<
 Hey listers,

 Okay, I'm almost ready to begin procuring parts for my 2300 upgrades for
both of my 280c's. Just one more question for know... If I want to put a 20
gig hd in each of these, do I need to get an adapter as with the 1400 line?

TIA, >>

The 20 gig HD has the mount holes in different places...if you have a
drillpress, just mark 'em and drill the existing brackets.  BTW, if you are
interested, I have a complete 2300 w/miniDoc and DuoDoc I'll part with.  Unit works
great.  Just don't use it as much anymore.  Contact me offlist and we'll chat if
you're interested.

Andrew