Keyboard Issues

David Cohen david at dbcohen.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 13:17:29 PDT 2004

Got a 2400c I bought a few weeks ago.

Not had a lot of time to play with it until recently. Did a fresh OS install tonight, but during it I noticed my Apple key doesn't work.

I brought up the Keycaps app, and according to that my left CTRL and OPTION keys are also non responsive.

Are there simple problems that can be pursued with tis? Or am I going to have to find a new keyboard?

David.